*please note that all dates and times are subject to change with advance notice
SATURDAY: Spring Programs & House Leagues - begins Sat May 9th (8 wk program)
- Junior 'B' Division (ages 5-7), 9:30am-10:30am
- Junior 'A' Division (ages 8 & 9), 10:30am-11:45am
- Intermediate 'B' Division (ages 10 & 11), 11:45am-1:00pm
- Intermediate 'A' Division (ages 12 & 13), 1:00pm-2:15pm
- High School Division (ages 14-18), games at 2:15pm, 3:15pm & possibly 4:15pm
TUESDAY: Spring 3x3 League - begins Tue May 5th (12 wk program)
- Intermediate Division (ages 10-13), 5:15pm-6:30pm
- High School Division 6:30pm Group (ages 14-18), 6:30pm-7:45pm
- High School Division 7:45pm Group (ages 14-18), 7:45pm-9:00pm
Toronto Basketball instruction TORONTO BASKETBALL
WEDNESDAY: Spring Programs & House Leagues - begins Wed May 6th (10 wk program)
- Intermediate Division (ages 10-13), 6:30pm-7:45pm
Toronto Basketball leagues
THURSDAY: Spring Skills & Scrimmage Sessions - begins Thurs May 7th (12 wk program)
- Intermediate Division (ages 10-13), 5:30pm-6:45pm
- High School Division (ages 14-18), 6:45pm-8:00pm
- *Adult Recreational Run (open to all adults), 9:30pm - 10:45pm * adult program begins Apr 30 - 9 wk program)
TORONTO BASKETBALL, Basketball for kids
OFFERED FOR THREE WEEKS: July 27-31, Aug 3-7 & Aug 10-14
- Junior Camp (ages 6-9), 9:00am-3:00pm (drop off as early as 8:30am & pick up as late as 4:30pm)
- Intermediate Camp (ages 10-13), 9:00am-3:00pm (drop off as early as 8:30am & pick up as late as 4:30pm)
- High School Skills & League (ages 14-18), 3:00pm-4:30pm (depending on final enrolment we may move to games at either 3:00pm or 4:30pm with a skills clinic for all in between games at 4pm, so players may be there from either 3:00pm-4:30pm or 4:00pm-5:30pm depending on their team's schedule)
Basketball for kids, TORONTO BASKETBALL
ABA - COMMUNITY TOURNAMENTS & EVENTS
Albany Avenue Basketball Association is dedicated to supporting our community. For 25 years the ABA and the Gamecocks Basketball Club have supported the Canadian Cancer Society and the Thomas J. Webb Memorial Scholarship Trust. Get your best teammates together for this exciting 3 on 3 tournament that supports a great cause - there's a division for everyone! Click here for more information!
Come Join the ABA at the ACC and you and your teammates can enjoy playing on the Toronto Raptors main court after watching the pros in action! Click here for more information!
Develop your hardwood skills, take your game to the next level, make new friends and have fun!
Divisions in most programs for all Boys & Girls ages 6 through High School!
Learn from Elite High School, College, University and Pro Experienced A.B.A. Coaches
Programs are provided throughout the week at three different locations:
1) Royal St. George's College, northeast of Bathurst & Bloor, Downtown in the heart of The Annex.
2) Holy Rosary Church, St. Clair & Bathurst (Next to TTC Station).
3) Glendon College, Proctor Field House, Lawrence & Bayview
Interested in developing your skills and taking
your game to the next level?
Come join us for full week ABA basketball camps or ABA High School Basketball Workouts in March and July; or contact Coach Loucks directly regarding private one-on-one basketball lessons and small group training sessions.
The ABA is now offering THURSDAY & FRIDAY EVENING Skills Development Sessions!